Roots and Wings
March 28, 2024, 08:10:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Spring Time is Coming!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spring Time is Coming!!  (Read 45 times)
MommyPants
Administrator

« on: March 14, 2011, 03:10:53 pm »

What are you and yours doing to prepare?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Kellie

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MommyPants
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 03:16:05 pm »

I have an extensive Spring cleaning list, and we have several activities planned!  The garden will need to be planned and planted.  The baby chicks we got in January are getting much bigger and starting to hold their own with the older hens.  Hopefully they will soon figure their order out and all be happy together!  The flower beds will need attention.  We have several great crafts planned for the season.  And we've started changing our nature table over!

Report Spam   Logged

Kellie
kelly s
Wise Trees

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 09:02:24 pm »

we've got most of our cool weather vegetables planted in the garden.  our nature table is looking pretty sad...  i'm wanting to do some more tidying up in our yard.  i've got plans for strawberries and blueberries...  we'd love to go camping if the weather permits.
Report Spam   Logged
MommyPants
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 10:13:00 pm »

Where will you be camping? We'd love to do some camping this year. You think it would be safe to colseep in the van with Elliott?
Report Spam   Logged

Kellie
itsrtimedownhere

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 10:32:11 am »

i think it would be. when noah was tiny, we pulled the mattress out of the couch and put it in the back of the van (we took the last seat out.) we were squished, but it wasn't so bad.
Report Spam   Logged
kelly s
Wise Trees

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 10:40:01 am »

can't imagine that cosleeping in a van is any different than cosleeping at home...

we usually go camping at Clinton Lake, near Lawrence.  There's another spot I want to try again this year--Perry Lake.

We're kind of last-minute campers this time of year.  If the weather report looks clear and warm, we'll go.  Other than that, I refuse to camp in rain and cold with our tent...you'd be fine in the van
Report Spam   Logged
MommyPants
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 03:55:20 pm »

Yes, but there will be 5 of us on a queen in the van.  However, there are the little nooks at the sides where the shaping of the seats would put him on the edge away from the other kids.
Report Spam   Logged

Kellie
itsrtimedownhere

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 04:01:29 pm »

how are you with chest sleeping? maybe you could sit in the front seat with him on your chest?

or micah can sleep in a tent with the big kids and you could stay in the van with the baby?
Report Spam   Logged
MommyPants
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 04:04:57 pm »

The front seat has to be pretty much fully upright with the bed down.  Sad  But, I bet it would be safe with him on the outside edge.  And we all four slept back there very comfortably this summer.
Report Spam   Logged

Kellie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum