Roots and Wings
April 18, 2024, 08:39:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Catching Up

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Catching Up  (Read 305 times)
kandice
Wise Trees

« on: March 17, 2011, 01:28:01 am »

Will learned his letters like that too.  Just from...taking in his surroundings, occasional questions, listening, that sort of thing.  Now Kate is telling me the colors of all these things and she's right!  It makes me believe in unschooling  Grin

We are in the midst of simplifying.  I just did a giant toy/art supply purge.  I filled up a black trash bag and a box.  The kids didn't even notice anything was gone.  It's so much nicer.  I'm not done yet but it's a good start.  I've got big plans for the coming months.  I'd like to get rid of a bunch of junky things and replace with a few quality things and call it good.  I've always been bothered by clutter but excess in general is really starting to put me off.

We're planning on putting our house on the market but we have so much to do first.  I'm trying to get DH on board with homeschooling.  He's reading the books that are inspiring to me and I think he's coming around...which is exciting but a little daunting.  We'll see what happens with that soon enough.  If we do decide to at least begin homeschooling we can stay in our house for another year or two and get things done right.  So many things are up in the air right now!

ETA: I just googled that book and I love it!  Maybe not for my littles quite yet but it could definitely go in my book pile!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 01:30:47 am by kandice » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum